Order This Product
The first biocide with a new protective formula for modern diesel fuels
Available now in both 1 litre and new, more convenient 200ml pack size.
5 Star rating by Motor Boat Owner (May 2011).
Highly effective according to ASTM E1259-05 test.
Modern low sulphur diesel fuels may contain biodiesel
• encourages microbial growth or “diesel bug”
• can degrade in storage within a few months leaving deposits in the fuel system
• can cause increased leaching of copper and other metals into fuels making them unstable
grotamar®82 improves on and replaces grotamar®71
• based on the same highly effective anti-microbial active ingredient:
• recommended in trials by Motor Boat Monthly and Practical Boat Owner magazines
• listed by NATO and used the Royal Navy
• approved by engine manufacturers including MAN, MTU, DAF, Mercedes-Benz AG
grotamar®82 – what’s different and better
• specifically developed for modern diesel fuels, including biodiesel and low sulphur fuels
• new protective formula to prevent premature fuel degradation caused by ageing
• fast and highly effective against bacteria, yeasts and moulds
• excellent long-term protection for fuel tanks, pipes and engines
• rapid and complete dispersion in all fuels – no mixing required
• no corrosive combustion products
• corrosion protection for steel, aluminium, copper and other non-ferrous metals
• easier more efficient dosing : Shock dose 1 llitre to 1000 litres of fuel and preventative dose 1 litre to 4000 litres of fuel.
• grotamar®82 is supplied in 200ml and 1ltr bottles, 10ltr containers available for commercial users shortly
• grotamar®82 is fully supported for the European Biocidal Products Directive 98/8/EC
safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
grotamar® is a registered trademark of Schülke & Mayr GmbH
grotamar®82 is available from:
SOUTH EAST MAINLAND UK
West Sussex (Mail Order)
Tel: 01621 854280
SOUTH WEST MAINLAND UK
Galmpton, Nr Brixham
Tel: 01803 844399
Darthaven Marina Ltd.
Tel: 01803 752733
Peter Dixon Chandlery
Teign Diving Centre,
NORTH EAST MAINLAND UK
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 266 1037
Tel: 0191 646 1000
EAST COAST SCOTLAND
Tel: 01292 311880
Telephone: +44 (0)1292 311880
Marine & General Engineers
Tel: 00 44 1481 249583
McHugh Components Ltd.
Tel: 00 353 1 41 37003
M Sheppard & Co Ltd.
Tel: 00350 20075148/77183
Interested in distributing or reselling grotamar82?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reseller pricing on cases of grotamar82
To order directly from ECHA please select quantity and pack size required below.